Monday, April 2, 2012

A Time of Joy

We are in Augusta GA this week, visiting Ruby, Julie and Eric for a week. My back surgery is in 7 days, so I wanted to get here before I would need to be more careful about how long I can sit in a car.

Adele will be my caretaker for the next few months, until I can get back to a more normal schedule. The first month will be no more than 10 pounds lifting. Then I think it is More like 20 or 30 the next month. Physical therapy only starts after the first month, and after an X-ray to verify the setting of the rods and screws and discs. I trust the Lord will help me do the correct things, so I do not hurt my healing. I thank Him now for the patience I will need for this time.

We are thinking of coming home in 2 days, as I have more pain than I would like every day. Maybe 6 hours the first day, and then 5 the next day.

See you all for Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment