Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I am in for a morning of sleep and other more painful pleasures.  Adele will be running all over Lancaster County trying to get everything done that is in her basket.

With the passing of my daughter's father-in-law last Thursday, she is also trying to help as much as she can with that.

Rest in Peace, Pete! We all loved you, especially Ruby Rose, your first grandchild.He will be missed for his great cooking and tender heart.

Peter J. “Pete” Barna, 69, of Quakertown, died Fri. Oct. 4 in St. Luke’s – Quakertown Hospital. Husband of the late Catherine M. (Dougherty) Barna.
Born in Phila, he was the son of Ethel (Horwatt) Barna, Phila. and the late John Barna.
Pete served with the US Navy during the Vietnam War.
Surviving with his mother, sons, Eric, wife Julie, of Evans GA and Scott, wife Amanda, Sellersville, grandchildren Ruby Rose and Cole Patrick.

I have blood testing and an EKG scheduled this afternoon at 1 PM, of course with a 12 hours fast included. That means I will get hungry soon and not a happy guy for the morning.  Oh well, I can dream on about the salad with 6 oz. of chicken that I will be making for a late lunch.

First up is get the list of meds done for the nurse call tomorrow morning. Since I already dropped the meds that I cannot use before surgery, that list will be shorter. The I will need to fill in a short survey for the MRI I had at Ephrata Community Hospital.

Nothing else going on, unless you count a 'foggy feeling' in my head and need to watch steps I take.  And typing is a real chore now, I find myself making all the bad choices of keys to use since the head is so foggy anyway.

Thanks for 'listening'

No comments:

Post a Comment