Wednesday, October 16, 2013

S-DAY is tomorrow

I will be in surgery at LGH during tomorrow afternoon.  Yo know what happens, they say be here at 1:30 for your 3:30 surgery and then some minor changes along the way happen to make your schedule earlier or later (usually later) than that.  I promise I will be a happy, smiling and patient patient,
Tomorrow is yet another disc fusion in my back, S1 to L5 to L4 was not enough last April 2012, so now they will do L4 to L3 and get that all connected to the earlier fusion.  I will really be Mr T (titanium)

Adele will be busy with my care and I will not be able to come on site to fix PC problems during my recovery, especially Oct 17th.  I know that the surgeon will keep me away from driving for awhile - so I might not be able to join you on site for awhile after surgery. So now is the time for clients to be patient also, and let LogMeIn work for them.

I will let you know tomorrow if I will ever drive again. Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment