Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday after Holiday

OK, I admit, my back still hurts way too much. I had so much fun Sunday, I am still paying for it. I think I will need to stop picking up the grandchildren. Mason loves to be picked up and turned upside down - kinda like a roller coaster ride - scary but he always says "Do it again Pop Pop".

I sat, lay down and took pain killers all day Monday, so I cannot do that again. I think I even gave Tom a backache when he offered to help me get up from the floor, just before we left for home. I was stiff and hurting already, and came up slowly.

Adele is up and 'looking forward?' to tomorrow when we get the cat scan results. It has not been easy waiting for the past week, I do wish they could have called and said "no problems" or something. But we wait for the Oncologist appointment with - fear, trepidation, worry?? All the wait does is prolong the feelings about what it "might, or could" be.

Adele is also growing hair again, and is looking better every day. More strength and filling out again. I have asked her to ditch the wig around the house, as I think she looks better without it. I am just not into hugging a polyester wrapped head - or running my fingers through the stiff polyester hair on the wig and being careful not to dislodge it again.

Any way - watch tomorrow night for news on the cat scan results.


Thanks - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment