Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wed March 24th

Last weekend we started it with a trip to Harrisburg and Mason's 6th birthday party! Had a great time with family and Mason was Awesome as Wolverine! After getting home we did some packing for the GA trip.

Sunday we travelled to GA - started about 8:40am and got here around 7:30pm. Best time ever for getting to Julie's, traffic was so good, only small bunches of traffic in any one spot, and always flowing at 70 or better.

Monday Adele and Julie got out with Ruby, while I tried to relax, was too tired from the drive to do much, and I wanted Adele to get her Mother, Daughter, Grand daughter time in. I really don't remember where they went - Red Robin for lunch I know that much.

Tuesday, I got them out again, this time to Target for some warm tops for Adele (it has been cold here) and then a First for Ruby, a Happy Meal at McDonalds! Why are we so excited to introduce our grandchild to "unhealthy fast food" - beats me, but she did enjoy it.

Eric stopped in for lunch Monday, and Tuesday to get some paperwork done. He is busy at the local golf course, sorry I am not able to mention which one, but they are getting ready for a big tournament in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment