Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 13, 2010 ? A Day to Remember?

OK, I finally agreed and we went to MTS and booked a cruise to the Caribbean. Adele thought our 40th anniversary year would be a great time to jump into cruising and see if we like it. Pam at MTS was able to answer all our questions and got us signed in to a RC Cruise - 9 days from NJ, so there is no flying to Fl to start. I will remember this day as one where we both agreed on something I have been saying no to too long, and changed to a yes!

Our grandchildren are growing way too fast and we are so happy to see them all doing so well. Ruby will visit us at Christmas time, sticking around for a good visit. That should provide us with a wonderful holiday season!

Next January is Adele's 2 year checkup, and we both look forward to knowing for sure that the cancer is still in remission. I know that in my heart, but there are times every week, that worry clouds Adele's mind with fear.

I pray that the fear is removed and replaced with an assurance that the cancer is gone.

Thank you Lord for All You have done for us, We do Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment