Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mornings are the worst

Mornings are the pits around here. Adele is trying to get out and do things every day, but until she does, mornings suck.

She had a great time with Mom & Dad yesterday, shopping and lunching with them. Got to Matthew 23 in Lititz and loved just being out of the house. She should be at the top of her health right now, so this is no problem. Shirley and her are going to see Australia on Wed and I think she is planning some outside time today.

Mornings are just the time everything seems so overbearing when thinking about every thing she (we) will be going through. I keep reminding her, one day at a time, but I am NOT the one with cancer and how do I know how I would be with the same condition.

New pictures of Ruby Rose appear every day on Julie's picasaweb page. http://picasaweb.google.com/jooliepoison is the link to see them. Only 11 more days until they are in PA for the holidays.

Later - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment