Thursday, May 20, 2010

And the Doctor Said...

Go enjoy your vacation girl!

The Pet scan from last week, was NEGATIVE! That is the 2nd Pet scan that was negative, and the Dr B is saying, maybe January's readings were false / positive and not really cancer! Whooo Hooo, I'll take that news any day and run with it. He said Adele is now 16 months in remission, which is dated from her 2nd birthday, the infusion of stem cells after all the chemo last year - Jan 21, 2009.

She was excited - relieved - talk about a stress reliever, I think I saw that stress leave her in 10 seconds. She smiles again! Thank You Lord.

We have 2 days before leaving for GA and that beautiful family down South - "The Barnas" - Ruby, Julie and Eric Can hardly wait, I want to start early (sometimes I wake at 1 and am ready to drive 12 hours) Adele will be more for a 7 AM start. We shall see.

Pray for Jack - a friend, who will need to have part or all of his lung removed followed by chemo. He will have things done in Hershey, so I feel great about his chances.

Pray for safe travel for us, as we do the 750 miles to GA and back.

Pray for all of the college kids coming back home from school. From Millersville, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc, and pray that they all have a safe and awesome summer. Any of them are welcome to stay a few days in our guest room anytime.

Thank you all for all of the support you have given us. Next doc visit is now 3 months away, and then January 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful!!! Our hearts are lighter and praising God! You both are going to have a fantastic week next week. I'm so thrilled. And I love that you mentioned my college kids- thanks for your open door policy-we have used it and really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete