Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday the 29th of May

Sadly our visit to GA comes to an end tomorrow. We will leave around noon and travel about 8 hours to a Hampton in VA. Rest of trip will be easy from there, and at a leisurely pace.

We have had such a wonderful time here, Ruby is so big and growing. She loves sitting and reading or playing tea party, even with Uncle Scooter. Eric and I went to Greenville SC yesterday to get Julie's Mini serviced and some problems fixed. That 4 1/2 hours drive and 3 hours at the dealership, were too much for me. I was head achy and so tired the rest of the day, Friday afternoon was spent in bed trying to sleep, which never came to me. Oh well, for my kids, anything is what I will do.

Today is a PARTY with all of Julie and Eric's friends, here around their pool. Chris is brings the meat, sounds like he expects tons to be eaten. Adele is making brownies, and I am helping clean pool and other places as much as I can. Should be fun - I am sure there will be tons of beer here.

Now to help with Ruby and making of the party..

Bye - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment