Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 71 - Back to JH for Doctor Appointment

Today, Adele & I travel to Baltimore for our 60 day evaluation. The tests were done last week and should be ready to see today. We are both praying for good results from the BMT. We plan on visiting Molly & Larry on the 3rd floor of the Weinberg building, we will be on the 1st floor for the appointment.

Julie & Ruby will be going to Lancaster and a visit with Krisha in her studio, and probably a walk around town. Julie has not seen her for quite awhile, probably since the wedding. She is excited to get to see one of her friends while here in Lancaster County.

I spent the past 2 hours playing with Ruby and walking her around the house - looking into mirrors, at pictures, out the door and watching the cat. She loved it all, until her tummy said "FEED ME" :-). Had to get her diaper changed and then feed her - of course her mommy did that, I just help. The best 2 hours of my day are when I get to be alone with Ruby and just talk with her and enjoy holding her. I am up early, so I let the girls sleep and I take Ruby with me.

I know the tests are done and the results are in, but Pray for good results anyway. Also for safe travel for all of us as we go different ways today.

Thanks - Rick

1 comment:

  1. I was up early and praying! I'll give a call this evening, or Adele can feel free to call me anytime. Much love and prayers go with you....Beth

    ReplyDelete