Friday, April 17, 2009

What a long week

Adele is on antibiotics for a drip in the nasal area. She is also on two other meds for the same problem, and using saline wash for her sinus every day. We have gone the gamut of emotions - from "Why am I so weak" to "Why am I feeling so normal" in this week.

Today is her Doctor appointment - family physician - and I plan on attending to make sure I get everything right. Tuesday night he called and mentioned many items, including a Cat scan for the sinus, surgery, immune system compromise, etc. Wednesday I found out by calling both doctor offices, that he did in fact speak with the oncologist and agreed to wait until Friday (today) to access the condition then.

Of course in all of this, my new LCD arrived and was totally damaged beyond repair. Waited for the last 2 years and finally had some extra - IRS did not need any extra in April for 2008 or 2009 - so I ordered the LCD and it is already dead. I am attempting to resolve the problem with the shipper but have not heard anything yesterday, after great communication Wednesday. I am now losing sleep over worry about that, and Adele. Adele is the more important one in this.

Pray for better news from the doctor today. Pray for a strengthening of purpose and help in keeping positive thoughts in the forefront.

Wednesday, I went to church to work on the projection PC and had to call a vendor for support. After the call was finished I quickly mentioned that I had delayed in getting the problem resolved because of my need to be with Adele over the past 6 months. The support person immediately knew that she would need to listen, and offered a beautiful prayer for Adele and I. Such a wonder to have people like her on the support line. Of course, it was CCLI and SongSelect, a church oriented service, but she helped me tremendously that day. I just cryed and cryed when I finished the conversation, just needed let it all out and released all the hurt and stress. I felt God next to me while she prayed and was able to stay positive about all this afterwards.

Thanks for all the prayers - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment