Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 28, 2010

Today was a good day. Much less stress and Adele seems to be more like her old self. Maybe the new meds are working faster than we expected. She was talking with me and I believe she was more involved than for the past few months.

Today I had work to get done - got back by noon. Adele had a tooth fixed that she had lost a part of. This afternoon, we had a nice time together after some desk work. She did not have a nap, and she got out of bed and showered before I left at 8:30. Wonderful to see her doing such normal things.

Next week on Thursday we will go to John Hopkins and check in with Dr Meade. Many questions forming in both our minds. Hopefully we will get them all answered.

Thanks for all the kind words and offers of help. When we get started in on the BMT at John Hopkins - then we might need some help. Adele had asked for some meals, but once we talked and she realized I never have a problem with cooking, she called and cancelled that.

She even wants to go shopping tomorrow! I have been begging her to do that for the last week. All I need is 2 pillows from Boscov's and she kept telling me, I am too tired.

Sorry for the rambling - need to go to bed with her, and get a good rest in.

Rick & Adele

1 comment:

  1. Great post- sounds like a great day. Happy shopping! I did try to call Thursday night about 7 pm but figured you both were maybe watching a movie together, etc. I'll try today at 4 after school. So glad that you are having regular days and moving forward. God goes before you!

    ReplyDelete