Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday and into Monday

Sunday was a good day all in all. We spent time watching the Olympics - having used the DVR to record everything. Nice to be able to zoom through commercials and sports that do not interest us, yet see everything.

Adele slept 3 hours in the afternoon - since she had another bad night of sleep Sat night. She has been taking sleeping pills to relax, and I suggested that she only use them for sleep - so when she asked about it around 1:30PM I said something about needing to use them for sleeping again. She took the hint and after taking one - went to bed and had a sound sleep.

Today (Monday) we go to Dr Balepur's new offices and get started on the adventure. He will need to schedule a biopsy for her, and check on what else to get started with. I am sure the chemo will only come once the biopsy is done. A bit of an anxiety problem again, she thinks too far out sometimes, and it scares her (Thank the Lord I can see today clearly and can leave the future up to Him). She needed yet another Clonazepam to calm down - I am sure it is mostly mental, as she can calm down immediately once she takes it, I don't think it works that fast.

I'll try to post more as we know what is happening.

Still need Peace in her life, and the ability to see NOW and not worry so much about the future. I pray for that every day - Thank You Lord!

1 comment:

  1. We have been praying that you can feel God's peace. I remember when I was going through the divorce I didn't always feel that God was right there and then I would remember that I don't have to feel His peace inorder to know that He was there with me. I pray that you will know that God is right beside you and lean totally on Him. Remember when we are at our wits end God's strength is always there to sustain us.
    We love you
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete