Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wed throught Sat

This week was filled with trying to get things going. SS, PSERS, the PET scan report to JH and much more. Even trying to reach our oncologist was hampered this week, as he was moving into new offices, and the storms last weekend and Tues and Wed kept many home while they dug out.

I think the was about 24 + inches for the first storm, and another 20 - 24" this past Wednesday. It only stopped about 5 PM - what a back breaker. I am never doing that again with this little snow thrower.

Friday was a bad day, with Adele again wanting, but knowing the doctor says she should not have, the anti-anxiety medicine. I told her I had thrown them away, as the doctor Tues said we should. She ended up calling him and getting him to prescribe yet another one.
The pills are as needed, and she took the max in an 8 or 10 hour period.

Of course, that turned out bad, with a major anxiety attack this morning (Saturday) and a 6 hour period of me again holding and comforting her, telling her she is OK. She just took a sleeping pill and is starting to see double, so she is closing one eye to get past that. Of course, I decided early today, the dinner dance we were to attend is not something she needs to be at. Wish I could have someone use my space for us, hate to throw away the $75.

It's 4:30 pm and I think I can finally let her alone for awhile. Now to get a bath and shave finally.

Peace - Pray hard for Peace.

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what I prayed for this afternoon- peace. Peace that passes all understanding. Peace that doesn't even make sense in all that she and you are going through. Peace that only God can give - that it would zone in on her and that she would feel it. I'll keep praying for that.

    ReplyDelete