Thursday, March 26, 2009

JH Visit is started

We arrived at 8:20 after fighting through mild to heavy Baltimore traffic. I did make the fortuitous decision to use Rte 10 instead of Rte 100, which was packed as far as I could see. Rte 10 was 55 - 65 mph the whole way to 695.

I dropped Adele off at the front door, parked on the 3rd level down in the garage, in one of my 3 most favorite spots. Adele got a chance to go to the bathroom, and then checked in and took a seat. I of course needed to talk with the most gorgeous woman here, she helps people with questions in this area. She remembered me and gave me a hug, we talked about getting rid of the boot and how her daughter also had one, after a cast. Anyway, Adele got called in for the blood work, and I sat down to watch the belongings.

Schedule is blood work first, then radiology (probably CAT Scan) at 9:30, then bone marrow aspiration at 11:00 and that is all we need to do today. Should get home by 2 or so after stopping at Cracker Barrel either in York or Shrewsbury for a dinner.

Adele is contemplative - but seems good this morning. We talked about how these tests are just tests and not to worry about results, those will come April 2nd when we meet with Dr Meade.

Thanks for all the prayers! Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment