Monday, March 30, 2009

Ruby is here!

Julie and Ruby arrived about 1 hour late at Philadelphia Airport - 9:45 or so. We got her bag soon after and went to South Philly to visit Ba-Ba (her paternal great grandma). Had a nice visit and got back home to Adele around noon.

Ruby is a charmer, always smiling and active - just like a happy 6 month baby. She crys when hungry and gulps the bottle and then a whole jar of food down. I thought I ate fast! Anyway, she slept well last night - only woke a time or two and needed her binky again. This morning I got to play with her 1 1/2 hours while everyone else slept. We had great fun, watching TV and rolling on the floor. Then I changed the channels to Contemporary Christian music and she enjoyed that for a while.

Adele is getting tons of Ruby time in so she is feeling great. She does need to rest and watch how much she does, so she does not relapse at all.

See ya later - Rick - I will post pics as I get them off the camera and have time - now off for supplies.

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So glad all is going well- what a super fun week at your house! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me the link to your picasa site when you get some pics up- thanks - Beth

    ReplyDelete