Monday, February 2, 2009

Apartment 403 is secured

Joanne and I just had a nice talk. Many things were talked about with the apartment # 403 being secured as the result. Yes there was 1 apartment available, and is now signed up as ours. We move into the apartment, again directly across the street from our current location, tomorrow afternoon.

We are very excited to be able to get this apartment, and the parking that comes with it a such a low cost. Praise to the Lord for allowing us to have the opportunity to get this apartment.

Thank you all for such meaningful prayer help.

Rick & Adele

4 comments:

  1. terrific! I have off the 12th, 13th and 16th of Feb. - I hope to come down one of those days...I'll be talking to you about that. Hoping it can help. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL!!! WOW..this is the BEST news!!! Adele... I can't wait to see you in your new home!! Rick...if there is ANYTHING that you guys need from 43 Brookfield..just call us.. Bill and I will gladly "fetch" whatever you need!!! I read that Beth is planning to come to stay w/ you Adele...you already know that I am more than willing to do the same to give Rick the time he needs to work. Just call. I haven't been phoning, b/c Rick said you've been kinda of "droopey" ha:) So I'll patiently wait for you to call me when you are feeling up for a chat, my dear!! I am soooo happy for you... I send all my love and prayers, dear friend. Happy Moving!!!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! You two can finally be together again.You're on the mend and that is terrific.
    I am ready willing and able to also help you. Just let me know when. I can stay a couple of days if that will help Rick.
    When you feel up to it give a call and we can talk about when. It's so great to know that you'll be able to have an apartment and not have to travel.
    We love you. Rick email directions when you have a chance.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, I can also stay with Adele (Jim would bring me down and take me home), also Shirley. Looks as though you will have great help. and hopefully Adele will not be ipop for too long.
    Our prayers are answered. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete