Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 12 - A Great Day Indeed

Adele called me this morning at 9 AM with the news that "The doctor said she is to be discharged tomorrow, Feb 3rd, Day 13 Post BMT."

We are both excited and praising God for this great news. I stopped at the housing desk this morning and talked with Joanne about getting an apartment tomorrow. She will let us know if there is anything available.

Pray for an apartment to become available for us!

I have Bob C breaking into our house to get a bag of medical supplies and have Debbie C bring them back to the Baltimore area when she returns today. I gave him the secret to getting in - he is not breaking in. Then we will have everything we will need, the rest can be purchased at Safeway or somewhere else.

Great News - still working on how and what we will be doing the rest of the week, but we will finally be together again, that counts for more than I ever imagined. We are both growing tired of having to part every evening.

Thanks to God for everything

Rick & Adele

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is fantastic news! I'll call later - praise God! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete