Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Day 18 - visitors coming

Debbie C visited yesterday and brought gifts of food. We really enjoyed her visit, and she noticed before I did how tired Adele was getting, so she excused herself and left. I guess I need to be more observant. When we are alone - Adele just slips into the bed and naps, but while visitors are here I need to watch for tiredness even more.

Mom, Dad, Jim & Shirley are stopping by around 1 today. They have wanted to visit Adele since we have been here, and now is a good time. The guys might stay downstairs while the girls talk in the apartment. The wide screen downstairs will keep us occupied.

Adele woke at 6 - went back to bed once I got up and slept for 2 more hours. She feels great right now. Soon breakfast for her and a shower for me. Then reading and waiting for the visitors.

More later - Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment