Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

This morning started much better with Adele looking forward to the IPOP appointment. She is quiet but I think ready for whatever happens. Her blood pressure was low again, so not sure what they will do there. Blood tests being done - just waiting for the results now.

We watched the Baltimore fireworks after dinner. Just laid in bed and we were able to look out of the windows and see them over the harbor. They were a bit more south of us than I expected, but we did have a good view of them.

I came back to the apartment this morning, started a load of wash, worked on a puzzle a bit and started the daily entry in the blog. More later on what happens today.

Rick

1 comment:

  1. Hey, now I'm getting into the habit of checking the blog every morning so that I know what's happening before I even call (or she calls me) - thanks for being faithful with this and keeping it so up to date! I know a couple of friends of mine are following it also with their prayers and concern.

    See you tomorrow as long as I stay healthy - love, Beth

    ReplyDelete