Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rick's Day at Home

OK, so I came home to Ephrata on Wed night. Of course Adele gets the worst side effect Wed night after I leave and I only hear about it on Thurs morning. Well I did get to go to the foot doctors, Mom & Dad's for lunch, Molly & Larry's to chat, Post office for mail, Weis Market for food stuff, Bob & Bobbie's to visit the cat (Bathory), the UPS store to buy some copies (5K at $159) for LCCC and did all the wash, but not in time to send underwear with Yvonne who went to visit Adele today. And to top it all off I have a computer problem with email on the laptop, the data file is corrupt and of course UPS delivered the new Vonage router and I set that up also.

Any more to do and I would have blown a gasket. I think I will sleep in and get back to Adele tomorrow afternoon. Everything here seems to be OK and working well. And I miss her too much to spend another lonely night here anyway. Can't stay away for more than a day and a half - want to be there for her to lean on. That's what 38 years married does to a guy, can't be comfortable alone. Adele did say she had a slight fever this morning, so they were working on that, but she did get a chance to walk also.

See you all tomorrow. Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment