Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quiet Day here at JH

Adele & I have been together since 10:45 this AM, and since about 1PM we have been left alone. Mornings are the busy time, while afternoons are apparently the slack time.

Chemo is every 6 hours, next time is 5 PM so that is coming up soon. I plan on staying until around 6 or so, maybe not get too involved with rush hour traffic out of Baltimore.

We are watching "You've Got Mail" on the DVD player and relaxing all afternoon. A few calls, plenty of email and good rest for her.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks - Rick

2 comments:

  1. As I was praying for strength and courage for you both, I pictured an IV filled with them being hooked up to both of you and a slow, constant drip, drip of that strength and courage flowing through your bodies being constantly renewed and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Friends....you can count on me to lift you up every day!! I've been praying for your renewed strength in each new day!! Adele, I'm so glad taking out the 1 port has given you some comfort. Hang in there!!!
    My Love,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete